Mondial Private Bank (IBU) Ltd. has taken steady steps to become a leader among International Banks. Now we are introducing our new product, Merchant account Services to our clients.
What is E-Merchant
E-Merchant is a secure, browser-based interface that enables businesses to authorize process and manage credit card transactions from any computer that has an Internet connection and a Web browser.
Virtual Terminal replaces standard authorization terminals or software, and provides the best solution for merchants who manually enter credit card transactions for mail or phone order sales.
E-Merchant suits businesses of all sizes because it reduces the complexity and expense normally associated with authorizing and processing credit card transactions. It is much faster compared to conventional usage of credit card machines.
Why use e-merchant
- Access to e-Merchant Virtual Terminal using any Web browser to do transactions.
- Get guaranteed and prompt payment by clients.
- Timely payment by clients ensures better business planning.
- Convenience for clients to pay and receive services immediately without having to use conventional means.
- Eliminate mistakes in cash handling and reduce the risk of non-collectable checks.
- Better customer service can be provided knowing that payment will be prompt.
- Increased recurring income from clients.
- Proven Marketing tools to reach out for more markets and get more clients.
Benefit of e-merchant
- Gain the loyalty of new customers by providing more payment options through your website.
- No needs for complicated software, hardware and expertise associated with enabling e-commerce.
- Our ready-made payment pages collect all the information required to minimize fraud risk.
- Merchants can check the status of transactions and run a variety of reports right from the e-Merchant accounting tools.
- Accepts all major credit or debit card.
- Improve your customer service.
- Increase sales. Additional payment options increase both your total revenue and the size of individual sales.
- Improve your cash flow. Electronic funds transfer means you get your money faster.
- Lower risk as you keep low amount of cash in your store.
- Increase productivity and record keeping. Electronic payments mean faster tallies at the end of the day and easier trips to the bank.
- Service reliability backed by 24/7 operations support.